Thanks to all the families who sent back their form confirming whether or not their child will be attending LeTort next year. If you have not sent your form back yet, please do so ASAP. If you no longer know where your form is, click on the link below, or contact the office for a new form. These forms are important in helping us plan classes for next year.
As your child probably shared, the PSSA is finally over and boy, did we celebrate. Thank you so much to the PTO for sponsoring our “PSSA Fun Day.” The students enjoyed face painting, cotton candy, popcorn, and 2 bounce houses. I heard over and over that today was “The Best Day Ever.” Many, many thanks to those who helped make the day so memorable.
* PTO is looking for a few OR a ton of new “P”arents to step into some type of role/officers position with the organization. Nomination Forms came home this week, if you or someone you know would be a great addition to our already awesome LeTort family…please send their name, email or phone number in on the form by this Friday May 1st…if you lost the form, please feel free to write their names or your name on a paper and send it into school labeled PTO nominations.
* The last PTO Meeting will be held on Thursday May 7th, 2015 at 6:30pm in the LeTort Library. Elections will take place.
* NO Coffee with the Principal on Thursday May 7th, 2015–
* Yearbook Orders—Please fill out and return the postcard with your child if you are ordering a yearbook, or corrections need to be made to the child’s name. Also, if you are purchasing multiple yearbooks; you ONLY need to write one check per family but send in ALL of your postcards and please write check # on postcards and/or children’s names on the check!!! Thank you so much-
* Yearbook Order Due Date has been extended till May 8th, 2015- Thank you for a great year!!!
* FINALLY, Laps is almost here…Friday, May 15th, 2015…if you haven’t already contact your child’s class Room Parent to find out how you can help or what you can donate ;0) It’s a Great Day to Be a Comet!!!!
Spring Fling will be held from 3:00 – 9:00 p.m., and will include amusement rides, games, inflatable moon bounces and obstacle courses, food, and much more. All proceeds from this carnival directly benefit Penn Manor student organizations. The night will end with a dazzling fireworks show that can’t be missed! Parking is free, but by donation, to benefit the Penn Manor Family Fund. Hope to see you all there!
As per our district medication policy, students are not permitted to carry medicine of any kind back and forth to school. This includes prescription and non-prescription medicines. Parents must drop the medicine off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Just a few friendly reminders:
- Bring a water bottle
- Do NOT bring your electronics to school
- Go to bed early each evening
- Eat a healthy breakfast (students are always welcome in the cafeteria for a hearty breakfast)
Do your best ~ that is all we can ask! You have all worked extremely hard this year and we are so proud of you!