I was made aware that many of you are able to see your schedules. Mrs. Long and I are working hard to finalize them and hope to be finished by the end of the week. Please know that information you see online is subject to change. I will post to the blog when schedules are finished.
We are excited to see all of you in August!
Enjoy your final weeks of summer…
9th Grade Orientation at the High School
9:00 am and 6:30 pm
7th and 8th Grade
PENN MANOR MIDDLE SCHOOL PHYSICAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
To participate, a student must have an appropriate change of clothing suitable for physical activity, which includes: (Beginning 2014-2015 School Year)
- Full-length crew neck t-shirt with sleeves
- Gray or any Penn Manor t-shirt
- Navy Blue athletic shorts – Shorts must be appropriate length for physical activity.
- Socks and properly tied athletic shoes
- Appropriate clothing for colder weather.
Monday, May 26 - Closed Memorial Day
Thursday, May 29 - 7th Grade Sports & 8th Grade Hershey Park
Friday, May 30 - 8th Grade Dance
Monday, June 9 - Last day of school: Students should only bring their yearbooks, cameras, etc. No backpacks/bags should be brought on last day.