The Book Fair is coming to Martic Elementary School for Meet the Teacher night. You will be able to visit the Book Fair before or after you visit your child’s classroom and meet their teacher. The book fair will be open from 4:00-6:00 PM on Wednesday, September 16th.
We will follow the Meet the Teacher Night schedule posted below to meet the needs of our families. Please mark the dates and times on your calendars!
- Tuesday, September 15, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Marticville Middle School & Conestoga Elementary School
- Grades 5, 6, Wainman, & Kindergarten
- Wednesday, September 16, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Martic Elementary School
- Grades 1 & 2
- Thursday, September 17, from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Hambright Elementary School
- Grades 3, 4, Homsher, & Maurer
It’s important that we stay connected throughout the 2015-2016 school year. Please review the information posted below to make sure you’re connected to the communication mediums that meet your needs.
- Are you subscribed to your student’s classroom blog?
- Do you receive our text message updates?
- Text @pequea to the number 23559 for text message updates.
- Make sure you include the @ symbol when texting @pequea to the number 23559
- Are you signed up for Sapphire?
- Parents in grades three through 12 can view their student’s grades on our Sapphire Community Portal. The keyword to sign up is comets. Sign up as soon as possible so your account is active for the school year. Contact our Sapphire Administrator at email@example.com with any questions. Your Community Web Portal User Account will be set up as soon as you mail your completed and signed Community Web Portal Registration to:
- Are you ready for inclement weather?
- It’s never too early to prepare for an early dismissal, two hour delay, or a day off school due to inclement weather,
- Prepare a plan for your child and make the necessary arrangements.
- Don’t forget to check multiple forms of communication!