In honor of the Memorial Day holiday, school is not in session on Monday, May 30.
Listed below is an end-of-the-school-year checklist.
- Are you signed up for Sapphire? View our Sapphire Sign-Up Information
- Second grade families should register as soon as possible so your accounts are active for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Have you paid all outstanding lunch balances?
- Did your student return all their library books?
- Did your student check the lost and found for items?
Also, please mark the following dates on your calendars:
- Tuesday, June 7 – Last Kindergarten Day
- Wednesday, June 8 – Final day for all remaining students
- Wednesday, August 24 – First day of the 2016-2017 school year
Have a great weekend, and don’t forget to keep collecting your Box Tops, MyCoke Rewards, and Turkey Hill Moo Money Caps.
What’s happening for the week of May 30 through June 3?
- Monday, May 30: No School – Memorial Day Observed
- Tuesday, May 31: Day 1
- All outstanding lunch balances must be paid by today.
- Wednesday, June 1: Day 2
- Thursday, June 2: Day 3
- Friday, June 3: Day 4