This post was sent a few times this summer, but the back-to-school sales are in full-swing as we enter the month of August. You can also access this information from the supply lists page located on the top menu of the blog. The classroom supply information will be available on the supply lists page throughout the school year for your convenience.
Please contact the school office if you’re unable to purchase the supplies listed for your child’s grade-level, or if you’re interested in providing supplies for a family.
Click on the grade level to visit their teacher page with links to classroom blogs.
- Dry erase markers (Expo Only)
- Crayons (16 Pack Only)
- Pencil Box with name on it
- Glue sticks (Large Elmer’s Only)
- Paper towels
- Paper plates
- Index cards
- Soap (sink in the classroom)
- Pencil box – preferably 4”x8”x2”
- Large package of glue sticks (Elmers Only)
- Package of #2 pencils
- Extra pencils and glue sticks will be collected and saved for later on when children need them
- Small erasers
- Crayons (Make sure the crayon box fits in the pencil box.)
- Dry erase markers (Expo Only)
- 4 pack or more of glue sticks
- Box of 24 or more pencils
- Box of 4 or more Expo dry erase markers
- One 16 or 24 ct box of crayons
- Pack of 4 or more erasers
- 1 marble cover composition book
You will need a backpack to carry things to and from school each day. Please bring a pencil box to keep your materials inside your desk. Scissors and a pencil sharpener are recommended supplies, but not mandatory.
- Pencil box
- Crayons & colored pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Pencils/Pencil Top Erasers
- Parents could occasionally send in paper towels, kleenex, and snacks.
- 3 folders
- One 3 subject notebook
- #2 pencils throughout the year
- 1 1/2″ to 2″ 3-Ringed Binder (For Science)
- OPTIONAL – Trapper Keeper
- #2 pencils (Many!)
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Highlighters (one or two)
- Hand held pencil sharpeners (shaving collector attached)
- 2-3 pocket folders
- 2 pocket folders (Six of them)
- #2 pencils, pens, highlighters throughout the year
- Glue sticks
- Binder or Trapper to hold folders
- Texas Insruments TI-30XIIS for Math (optional but recommended)
- #2 pencils and highlighters throughout the year
- Notebook paper
- A box of crayons
- 5 dividers
- Snacks for our store are welcomed throughout the year
Grades 4-6: TI – 30X IIS Texas Instruments Calculator
The Penn Manor School District provides a TI – 30X IIS Texas Instruments calculator for students in grades 4 through 6. However, the teachers recommend that students purchase their own scientific calculator that will be used in grades 4 through 6. In seventh grade, all Marticville Middle School students are required to purchase their own scientific TI – 30X IIS Texas Instruments calculator. Just think, the earlier you buy your student their own scientific calculator, the more use for the money!
The calculator you purchase MUST be a TI – 30X IIS Texas Instruments calculator so all the students are learning the same functions (see image). The calculator can be found for about $15.00 and in multiple colors at K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, Office Max, Staples, and other office supply stores.
Please use a permanent marker to write your child’s name on the calculator AND the protective cover.