Current Trip Information:
2017 Performance Trip = Walt Disney World, Florida
PAYING FROM STUDENT ACCOUNT:
You must submit a “Student Account Transfer Form” along with a check payable to PMCB for the remainder of the balance owed for each payment. Hard copies of the form are available in the chorus room or you can print an electronic copy form the link below.
Link to form: disney-2017-student-account-transfer-form
- Trip Cost: The per person quad price listed below is the standard student price, which is based on four students per hotel room. The chaperone price for a quad room is the same as the student price. Chaperones that request three, two, or one person per room agree to pay the increased per person rates below.
- $1210 per person – Quad Room
- $1260 per person – Triple Room
- $1360 per person – Double Room
- $1660 per person – Single Room
- Deposit and Payment Plan: The initial deposit along with the signed terms and conditions contract secures each traveler’s spot on the trip. All payment except for the initial deposit may be supplemented by funds from the student account. Payments, with the exception of student account funds, must be paid by check. No cash will be accepted. Chorus and Orchestra students make all checks payable to “PMCB”. Band students make all checks payable to “PMBB”.
- Initial Deposit (Payment #1): Monday, August 29, 2016 – $250.00 per person(The initial deposit may NOT be from student accounts)
- Payment #2: Monday, September 26, 2016 – $250.00 pp
- Payment #3: Monday, November 14, 2016 – $350.00 pp
- Payment #4: Monday, December 19, 2016 – $175.00 pp
- Final Balance (Payment #5): Wednesday, January 18, 2017 – $185.00 pp (quad)
(Triple/Double/Single rooms will be a higher final balance. Reference “Trip Cost” above.)
Any cancellations before September 26, 2016 – NO CHARGE
Any cancellations between September 26th and November 13th, 2016 – $100.00 per person penalty Any cancellations between November 14, 2016 and January 5, 2017 – $400.00 pp penalty
Any cancellations after January 6, 2017 – Subject to pp penalty of full cost of the trip
Slideshow from the meeting:
(Please be aware, these trips have NOT been approved by the school board. They are simply trips that we are hoping to take. As information becomes available, it will be shared! These trips are NOT definite!)
2017/18 Senior Trip = NYC
2018/19 Performance Trip = Pearl Harbor, Hawaii