SimpleScreenRecorder is a pre-installed application on your laptop. This app lets you record the screen while you record your voice. This helpful to use when you are trying to make tutorials. Watch the video below for further explanation or use these quick easy steps:
- Go to your dash and type in: simplescreenrecorder (the icon is a little camera with three different colors)
- After clicking on that icon; click continue on the app’s intro screen
- You can keep the default settings on the next screen; Just click the continue button
- Rename the file and then press continue
- You are now able to record from this point; you can change the hotkey to your desire (the key that allows you to record, and stop the recording).