These note taking programs are all web-based. This includes Evernote, Evernote Web Clipper, and Clearly. Evernote is a free account website. Evernote Web Clipper is an extension that can be used if you have an Evernote account is downloaded through the Google Chrome web store. Clearly is pre-installed on your laptop web browser and cuts out all the ads on the sides and just pulls the content from the story. Use these quick easy steps for all these applications or watch the video which shows all of them for further explanation:
- Go to www.evernote.com
- Put an email and password on the spaces provided, then click on the sign up button
- You can then click on the little notebook to create a new notebook or click on the plus sign to make a new note
Evernote Web Clipper:
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/evernote-web-clipper/pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc
- Click add to chrome which is located in the right corner of the box that is popped up.
- A little elephant will pop up near where you type in a website.
- You can then save things back to Evernote by using this
- This is pre-downloaded feature that is located beside the place in which you type in a website (It looks like a lamp).
- Go to any webpage
- Click on the lamp
- It’s to annotate the specific webpage you are on without the pesky ads