The fifth grade is having its Heroes Fair on Friday, May 29. There are a few reminders below to help you remember some of the due dates. The students will be introduced to the Heroes Fair today….
1. Monday, May 4 – The students need to pick three heroes they would like to research. One will be chosen on Tuesday, May 5.
2. Thursday, May 7 – Students need to bring in a picture of their “personal hero.” (Ex: mother, uncle, baseball coach, etc.). This will be for a smaller, side project that we are doing.
3. Friday, May 15 – All research on the assigned hero should be completed.
4. Monday, May 18 – Tri-fold backdrop needs to be at school (It does not have to be completed.) Tri-fold backdrops can be found at the Dollar Tree, AC Moore, Staples, etc. If you have an issue purchasing a tri-fold, please contact your child’s classroom teacher.
5. Week of May 18-22 – Work on constructing hero book and tri-fold in school.
6. Tuesday, May 26 – Book, tri-fold, and costume due
The Heroes Fair will have three sessions for families and students to attend. We hope that you will be able to attend one of the following sessions:
Friday, May 29: 9:30-10:00 am, 10:15-10:45 am, 1:00-1:30 pm
Once your child brings home the information about the Heroes Fair, please contact either Mrs. Eckroat or Mrs. Falk with any further questions about the project.