Hello, everyone! Please make sure you read the “Things to Note” section below.
- We will finish chapter 12 this upcoming week, but we will not test on chapter 12 until after math PSSAs
- We will be working on cumulative review this week.
Things to Note
- ELA PSSAs start this week. We will be testing on Monday through Wednesdays in the mornings (afternoons we will be doing regular math lessons).
- Friday, 4/19 – Monday 4/22 we have no school
Hello, everyone! Report cards went home today, April 8th. They are to be signed and returned by Wednesday, April 10th. As a friendly reminder, please keep the report card paper, and return the envelope with the question sheet inside. Thank you!
- Chapter 11 test will be returned tomorrow. Signed tests/optional test corrections will be due on Thursday, April 11th.
- We started our last chapter, chapter 12, today.
- We will have a math quiz on Thursday, 4/4
Things to Note
- Please make sure you are checking your child’s take home folder; they will often bring home graded assignments or things that need to be signed.
- I’m collecting Pringles Cans for activity. If you eat Pringles, please send in your empty Pringles cans with your student! Thank you in advance!
Tomorrow is our classroom comfy day! A reward our class voted on, and earned this past marking period. Below are the rules/guidelines for comfy day:
- Bring a small pillow
- Bring a small blanket
- Pack slippers to where in class (but most wear normal shoes to school)
- Wear school-appropriate pajamas (no onesies)
Students may NOT:
- Come to school in their slippers
- Bring a stuffed animal
Any questions? Please feel free to send me an email! Aliza.Becker@pennmanor.net
Hello students and parents,
We were supposed to have a comfy day tomorrow; a class-earned reward for good behavior. HOWEVER, we did not get to discuss the expectations for comfy day (rules on what can or cannot be brought) so we will postpone comfy day until MONDAY, APRIL 8th!
I will post the expectations on the weekly update for next week. Thank you!
- CHAPTER 10 TEST IS TODAY! Monday, 3/18
- **PLEASE NOTE** I have began a cumulative review with students on Khan. Khan, if your child hasn’t explained to you, is an online education site that quizzes (and teaches) students 5th grade math content. Student’s Week 5 assignment is due on Friday, 3/22. Students have been motivated to work ahead–and are encouraged to do so!
Things to Note
- March 22 is an early dismissal day.
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment | Edit
Posted on March 4, 2019 by aheinicke
- We started Chapter 10 on Friday, and will continue Chapter 10 this week.
- We are going to have our Chapter 10 Math Quiz on Thursday, March 7th on Lessons 1-4
- **PLEASE NOTE** I have began a cumulative review with students on Khan. Khan, if your child hasn’t explained to you, is an online education site that quizzes (and teaches) students 5th grade math content. Student’s Week 3 assignment is due on Friday, 3/8. Students have been motivated to work ahead–and are encouraged to do so!
Our chapter 10 math test will be on Monday, March 18th. We reviewed in class today. Tomorrow we will spend another class reviewing, and then they will receive a study guide. The answer key will be posted on Math Google Classroom.