Hello, everyone! I am sorry for not posting a weekly update for the past week; I had it written and forgot to post it! My mistake! I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing break!
Below, is our weekly update for next week.
- We are continuing Chapter 6
- We will have a small quiz on Monday on Lessons 1,3, and 5. (Estimating and Multiplying decimals)
- I will be sending home an optional “Reteach Packet” with review problems on the whole chapter. I will be providing this to students who request it. You may email me as well to make sure your student is sent home with one!
- UPDATE–NO FURTHER QUIZZES THIS WEEK!
We will have some holiday shop time today, 12/3. Students have the option to bring in some money and purchase items at the shop. Please email me if you have questions!
Students will be dismissed early today, 11/15/18 at 12:15PM.
Hello, all! Sorry for the delay in the weekly update. Please catch up with what we are doing in class this week down below.
- We will be taking our math benchmark tomorrow in class. This test has questions from chapters 1-3. This is nothing students need to study for and is not counted as a grade.
- We will be starting Chapter 4 on Thursday. I anticipate a short quiz on Monday, 10/29 or Tuesday 10/30. Please check the homework page closer to that date for updates.
- We will be finishing up our first unit on the 13 colonies this week.
- Our Unit assessment will be on Wednesday, 10/31. A study guide will be sent home sometime this week. Please encourage students to review!
Please send in your conference forms by Friday! Any questions? Please email me! Continue to check the homework page daily!