Hello, everyone! Please make sure you read the “Things to Note” section below.
- We will finish chapter 12 this upcoming week, but we will not test on chapter 12 until after math PSSAs
- We will be working on cumulative review this week.
- We will start Lesson 24 this week. Due to ELA PSSAs, we won’t start Lesson 24 until Friday.
- Comprehension, focus skill and Vocab Test for Lesson 24 will be on Friday, April 26th. (again, due to PSSAs)
- Spelling test list 24 will be on Monday, 4/29.
- Click here for the link to our online storytown book. After reaching the table of contents, click on “Chester Cricket’s Pigeon Ride” to read this lesson’s story. Please encourage your student to reread the story in preparation for the comprehension test!
- Click here for this lesson 24 vocab words. (Students also have a printed copy)
- Click here for the link to this lesson’s spelling words (students must find their list, Lesson 24 Book list or Challenge list 24. They also have a printed copy)
Things to Note
- ELA PSSAs start this week. We will be testing on Monday through Wednesdays in the mornings (afternoons we will be doing regular math lessons).
- Friday, 4/19 – Monday 4/22 we have no school