We had a great apple week in first grade! Thanks to all those who could bring in a donation to our feast. It was delicious! Below are some important points for the week, and the upcoming month.
- We will have book exchange on Monday.
- Your child will be bringing home a reading calendar for October. Reading for 10 minutes will be part of your child’s nightly homework in addition to math homework which will be up to 3 x per week. Remember if math homework is taking more than 10-15 minutes, please let me know. Homework is intended to give our kiddos some extra practice and allow you to see what they are working on in class. It is not intended to be a major source of stress.
- If you did not turn in your Central Manor Miles paperwork, please do so asap!
- Here are our specials for the week:
- Monday- Library, book exchange
- Tuesday- Phys. Ed- wear sneakers!
- Wednesday- Art
- Thursday- Music
- Friday – Library-no book exchange
Here is our Reading info for the week… Spelling Test on Friday!
|Spelling Words||Sight Words||Vocabulary Words|