|Spelling Words||Sight Words||Vocabulary Words|
2. polar bear
|Read in less than 3 seconds without decoding.
Spelling Test, Friday January 26
We are learning and practicing the following:
- adding -s or -es to a word
- doubling consonants when adding -ed or-ing ( ex: stopping, stopped)
Writing : We are working on the following big ideas in writing :
- Sequencing: First, Next, Then, Last
- Personal Narrative: True stories about an event beginning with “I”
We continue to work on tens and ones …
- counting by 10, dimes
- introducing counting by 5’s , nickels
- greater than and less than
As you can see we have a busy week ahead of us!