Welcome 4W Students and Families!
Hello 4W Families! I hope that you have had a relaxing and fun-filled summer! I’m looking forward to our school year together, and I can’t wait to see you shortly. If you’re watching the back to school ads (or visiting the dollar store…) and in the process of buying school supplies, here are a few things that you may want to consider.
- lots of dry erase markers (We use these a lot!)
- 1 or 2 inch binder (this will be used to “house” your planner and homework folder)
- #2 pencils
- several glue sticks (We use these a lot!)
- crayons (16 or 24 pack)
- colored pencils (We use them a lot!)
- Post-It Notes
- an old sock (to use as a dry eraser)
- a pencil box that will fit in your desk
- child-safe scissors
- small stapler
- a hand held pencil sharpener
**I will be supplying you with a folder for each subject area and a homework folder.
**Please be sure to subscribe to this blog. I will update it weekly when school begins!
**Save the date: Meet the Teacher night is August 28th from 4:00-6:00
I will be sending a back to school letter very shortly! In the meantime, enjoy these last few summer days!