- In math, we have been talking about division. The students have done a really nice job with what can be a difficult concept. We will have our test on Wednesday.
- In Social Studies, we learned about lines of Latitude and Longitude. We also discussed where we live in the world.
- In Reading, we read a story called The Babe and I. Not only did we get to learn a little bit about Babe Ruth, we also learned what life was like during the Great Depression.
- The students earned their detective badges in the Binkley Detective Agency. They were masters at distinguishing between facts and opinions.
Ask Your Student
- What do you call the answer to a division problem?
- What continent do you live on?
- The students have the follow tests/quizzes:
- Spelling – Monday
- Reading/Vocab – Monday
- Math – Wednesday
- Social Studies – Monday (Study guides were sent home yesterday)
- Mad Minutes
- Due every Monday
- Students should complete at least 5 minutes of fact practice every week night
- Check your student’s planner every night for homework and important information.
- Book Orders are due TODAY! I will be submitting the book order on Saturday morning.
- BMX Show – Monday, October 27th @ 2:15pm
- No School on November 7th
Enjoy this beautiful weekend with your families!!
Mrs. Binkley 🙂