This Thursday is the scheduled makeup date for our field trip to The North Museum. We will be using the same lunch orders that families handed in for the original date. There is some winter weather in the forecast for Wednesday. This will not affect the trip. Once again, if we have a weather-related delay on Thursday, we will not be going and will do our best to reschedule. Thanks for understanding.