We had a fabulous week in second grade! There are a few reminders for next week…
- THIS Sunday is the Fun Run from 2:00-4:00.
- Picture Day is Wed., Oct. 2
- Phys. Ed. is on Monday so remember those sneakers!
Once again…thank your child for being a SUPER Second Grader! Have a great weekend.
Congratulations to all parents and students….we made it through our first 5-day week! Your children are amazing and I am enjoying getting to know them.
- The reading calendar goal is 4 nights per week. If you need some books, please let me know.
- Phys. Ed. is on DAY C….please remember to have your child wear sneakers.
- Early Dismissal on Friday, 9/27
Have a great weekend!
Welcome to 2nd grade! Our first 3 days were a huge success. I hope your child feels great about being in my classroom. I’ll try to keep my first post brief…
- Wednesday, 8/28: Back to School 4:00-6:00 pm
- Thursday, 8/29: Early Dismissal at 1:30 pm
- Friday, 8/30 and Monday, 9/2: NO School
Please feel free to contact me, at any time, if you have any questions…firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for a great week 2nd graders! Ms. Kaplan