Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope everyone had time to relax and enjoy family over the Thanksgiving break. Now, we are trying to stay focused and calm during the month of December. To help your child, please remember the following…
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Continue to stress the importance of getting their homework done
- Remember their manners, positive attitude, and hard working attitude each day they come to school.
Important items at school…
- Mon., 12/17: PJ’s or Jeans Day
- Tues., 12/18: Tacky (holiday) sweater Tuesday
- Wed., 12/19 holiday hat/headband Day
- Thurs., 12/20 Crazy Sock Day
- Fri., 12/21 Early Dismissal at 1:30
For the safety of the students and staff, PMSD is dismissing early today.
Elementary Students will be leaving at 12:15.
Thanks for a wonderful week of parent-teacher conferences! It is truly my pleasure to report on the wonderful progress and behaviors your children show me on a daily basis. Please remember that students will have another early dismissal on Wednesday, Nov. 21 to begin the Thanksgiving break. I hope everyone has a wonderful time visiting with family and eating lots of food! Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought last week couldn’t be beat having the RUN for FUNds. However, this week was amazing because…
- we’ve almost hit the $10,000 mark for the RUN for FUNds and we still are accepting donations for one more week.
- the school had a PTO sponsored assembly which highlighted a magician and skills of reading
- we helped Kayden celebrate his brother’s excitement of being on TV.
Hope everyone gets a chance to get outside to play before the rain arrives.
We finished this great week of learning with a fun filled Crazy Hat Day! It was made possible by the school raising at least $1,000 for our RUN for FUNds. You can still donate…
- Online donations
- Fill out mailing labels and we send out a letter
- Directly send cash or checks into school
Hope everyone has a fun time watching the Millersville Parade tomorrow.
- NO School on Monday! Review or discuss what your child knows about Christopher Columbus.
- WOOHOO! In one night, Eshleman has raised over $400 for “RUN for FUNds”. Please, if you can, get family and friends to donate online or return the labels so we can send them a letter.
- In lieau of October book orders, we are encouraging families to make a donation to the fundraiser. Also, Nov. is our Fall Book Fair.
Have a great 3-day weekend! Ms. Kaplan
Hi Everyone! Hope your kids got a chance to play outside and enjoy the day off. Please remember…
- Fun Run on Sunday afternoon at Manor Middle School. Registration begins at 1:30 pm
- Finish reading over the weekend to complete your September Reading Calendar.
Dates to Remember…
- Fri., Oct. 5 – Spirit Day (wear anything with Eshleman or PM on it)
- Mon., Oct. 8 – NO School
- Fri., Oct. 19 – Early Dismissal at 1:30 pm
Happy Friday Everyone!
Did your child tell you about our Virtual Reality Exploring trip we took on Wednesday? If not, now you can! We explored…
- A volcano
- The Grand Canyon
- Divers swimming with sharks and
- African elephants
Friday, 9/28: NO School
Sunday, 9/30: Fun Run
We officially completed…
- our first spelling test,
- our first second grade reading comprehension packet, and
- the first full 5-day week! Congratulations everyone.
ALSO…there has been issues with getting onto the math series website. If you’ve been having difficulties, please be patient. I will let everyone know when it is operating correctly.
- Sept. 28th – NO school
- Sept. 30th – Fun Run