This year we will be hosting virtual parent-teacher conferences. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23 from 1:45-8:00 PM and on Tuesday, November 24 from 8:00-8:30 AM and 1:45-3:45 PM.
If you would like to schedule a virtual meeting with your child’s teacher to discuss your child’s progress, click on the appropriate link below to log in and secure a timeslot that works for you:
(The week of November 23 will not come up automatically on the Google calendar. You will have to click the right arrow next to the word “Today” at the top of the page a few times until November 23 and 24 will appear.)
To schedule a conference:
- Look at the calendar and select a date/time that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one 15-minute conference per child, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
- When you sign up for a conference, please include your CHILD’s name in the Description box.
- A g-mail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment.
- If you do NOT have a g-mail account, you will NEED to use your child’s g-mail login information to sign up for the conference.
- IMPORTANT PARENT TIP: If you sign up for a conference using your child’s g-mail account, please hold on to their login information. You will need to log into that same account on the day/time of your scheduled parent-teacher conference in order to receive the LINK for the virtual meet. All student g-mail accounts are password protected. The following information is needed to log into a student’s g-mail account: username(Your child’s student ID which is a number)@pennmanor.net and password (Your child will have to share this password with you).
- This video explains how students can access their district gmail account.
- After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the account you used to sign up. Keep this email because it contains the link to the conference.
- If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717-872-9530 to schedule your appointment.
Please sign up for a conference timeslot by Monday, November 2, 2020.