In case you missed it, I have copied the information about picking up your student’s classroom items below if you chose yes to picking them up on my survey a few weeks ago. Please let me know if you have any questions!
We would like to invite all of our families to enjoy a drive-thru visit to Martic to pick up your child’s belongings on Tuesday, May 26th. This will include spiritwear and all of their belongings. We are keeping our fingers crossed about yearbooks, but do not think we will have them by this date. Families may pick up their belongings between 3:00 PM-7:00 PM. This is not a requirement, but if you would like these items we will be available to distribute these in drive thru format.
In order to help us coordinate this effort, we would appreciate the following:
- Please have a sign with a child’s name displayed in the front window of the car.
- Please stay inside your car and a staff member will hand you the bags.
- We ask that the person lowering the car window to receive the bags be wearing a mask, as our staff will be wearing masks.
- Depending on the traffic behind you at the time, please be mindful that conversations will need to be brief.
- Remember that we are smiling behind our masks.
Please also use this time if you need to return items to your teachers or the school. As long as you are staying in the district your child may keep the school computer. If you are moving out of the district please return it on May 26th.