Good afternoon! I cannot begin to tell you how AMAZING your kiddos are! I LOVED getting to meet them today and look forward to getting to know them even better throughout the year! Below are a couple of activities we did today! :)…..
- Colored a “My First Day of School” paper
- Completed our “Morning Meeting” (Calendar, Days of school, Weather, Greeting song)
- Took a tour of the school and learned where all of our specials are- Art, Music, Gym and Applied Engineering
- Discussed how to “Leave our MARK” in the hallway, cafeteria, classroom, recess, bus and bathroom- we will send more information home on Friday about this! 🙂
- We took a brain break out on the playground (and some us even got to see siblings!)
- TODAY we got to eat lunch in the cafeteria! Wahoo!
- Read “The Rainbow Fish” and completed a Rainbow Fish writing activity- I am SO impressed with the writing skills in this classroom!
- Ended our day with an assembly! 🙂
I cannot wait to see your kiddos tomorrow morning! i am so so thankful for each and every one of them! They each bring something so special to the classroom! 🙂 We are going to have an AMAZING year together! 🙂 Please email me with any questions or concerns!
*Please make sure the “Star” folder comes back to school EVERY DAY! THANKS! 🙂