- Early dismissal Friday
- Spelling test Friday
- Basic fact practice help and practice on long division still needed
Children have brought home a slip of paper with a request for supplies for their snowman – due Wednesday – 12/19. Thank you
Goal over the holiday – read one book – then create a video when the children get back to school about that book on Flipgrid -lastly we watch all the videos while enjoying hot chocolate!
- Math – patterns and sequencing
- Reading – text features and structures
- Writing – analysis of TDAs
- Science – completed with Mr. Thompson – check Sapphire
- Social Studies – geography – oceans and continents
Today’s interesting conversation in class – the tectonic plates and how they may effect the continents.
Special Note – children are journaling on line each day (beginning today) about the two eagle cams we are watching here in PA and then in FL. We have scientific observations about both of them.