Grant Applications are available to download below. Deadline to file your grant application is Friday, November 11th, 2023.
- Forms may be printed out and filled out by hand or filled out electronically with your PDF viewing software. PMC3 recommends using PDF Software such as Adobe or Foxit to fill out your grant request form.
- Complete your request completely, with as much detailed information as possible.
- Once your form is complete, save your completed PDF and email it as an attachment to email@example.com
- Remember to include attachments of any vendor quotes or other supporting documentation for your request.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
- All requests are due by Friday, November 11th, 2023
Below is a list of contacts for various membership reps to help with coordinating joint-request applications
Co-Curricular Activities eligible to apply for grants from PMC3 include:
|ASL-American Sign Language Club|
|AP Art Club|
|ASU FIDM – Fashion Club|
|Books and Beans Club|
|Civil War Club|
|DEI (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) Club|
|Dungeon and Dragons Club|
|Arts For All|
|Harry Frey Intramurals Club|
|ESports Support Club and Training Lab Club|
|FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) Club|
|Jigsaw Puzzle Club|
|Message Board/School Store|
|Mindful Movement Club|
|Magic-The Gathering Club|
|National Honor Society|
|Pa Gov STEM competition|
|PMHS Student Council|
|Ping Pong Club|
|Speak to Succeed Club|
|TEAMS (see Rocket Club)|
|Track & Field|