Grant Applications are available to download below. Deadline to file your grant application is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020.
- Forms may be printed out and filled out by hand or filled out electronically with your PDF viewing software. PMC3 recommends using PDF Software such as Adobe or Foxit to fill out your grant request form.
- Complete your request completely, with as much detailed information as possible.
- Once your form is complete, save your completed PDF and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to include attachments of any vendor quotes or other supporting documentation for your request.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
- All requests are due by Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
Below is a list of contacts for various membership reps to help with coordinating joint-request applications
Co-Curricular Activities eligible to apply for grants from PMC3 include:
|Boy’s Basketball||Jazz Band|
|Boy’s Cross Country||Girl’s Lacrosse|
|Boy’s Lacross||Marching Band/Band|
|Boy’s Tennis||Mock Trial|
|Boy’s Track & Field||Model UN|
|Boy’s Volleyball||National Honor Society|
|Chess Team||Penn Points Newspaer|
|Chorus/Manor Singers||PA Governor’s STEM team cometition|
|Fall Play||Robotics/Sea-Land-Air Team|
|FBLA – Furture Business Leaders of America||Rocket Club|
|FCCLA – Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America||Serteen|
|Field Hockey||Spring Musical|
|Girl’s Cross Country||TEAMS (Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics, and Science)|
|Girl’s Soccer||TSA – Technology Student Association|
|Girl’s Tennis||Unified Track|
|Girls Track & Field||Wrestling|