Parent/Teacher Conferences-Coming Soon
October 20, 2020
This year, all parents will sign up for a virtual parent-teacher conference. At the end of this week, you will get a link from your child’s teacher that you will use to log in and secure a time slot that works for you. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23rd from 1:45 PM-8:00 PM and on Tuesday, November 24th from 1:45 PM-3:45 PM. Availability may vary slightly depending on teacher’s individual schedules.
To plan ahead for conferences:
- Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
- A Gmail account must be used to schedule an appointment. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
- If you do NOT have a Gmail account, you will use your child’s login information to sign up for the conference. Your child’s username is his/her 6 digit student ID. For example, “firstname.lastname@example.org” Your child also has a password that is specific to only him/her. ******Kindergarten student email information cards will be coming home with all kindergarteners on Friday. Please check your child’s STAR folder for them. *********
- After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the g-mail account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
- A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their log in information because you will need it for the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference.
- If your child receives additional services (AST/Title I) you will also receive a link from your child’s support teacher to set up a separate conference.
- If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717.872.1401 to schedule your appointment.
- Please sign up for a conference by November 2nd.