As you know, students took the ELA PSSAs this week. We are so proud of how hard the students worked each day! Their effort is truly commendable. Thank you for taking the time to write notes for your children. They were so encouraged, and their faces lit up each morning reading them. Many students kept all of their notes on their desk the whole week!
Next week the students will be taking the Math PSSA’s on Wednesday and Thursday. Just like this week, please be sure your child gets a good night of sleep and eats a healthy breakfast in the morning. Also, please do your best to make sure your child is in school and on time those days. If students are late, they are not able to join the rest of the class once testing begins.
Just a few other PSSA reminders: Students should bring a water bottle to school that they can refill. They should also leave any phones, Fitbits, smart watches, or other electronics at home on testing days. We could still use some donations of sugarless gum of any flavor or mints. Your support is greatly appreciated!
· Monday, April 22nd: No school
· Tuesday, April 23rd: Math test corrections due (money test)
· Wednesday, April 24th: Math PSSAs
· Thursday, April 25th: Math PSSAs
· Friday, April 26th: Lesson 25 spelling packet is due and spelling test
· Tuesday, April 30th: Signed and totaled reading calendars due
· Friday, May 10th: Early Dismissal
· Friday, May 17th: 3rd grade field trip
· Monday, May 27th: No school
· May 30th, 5:30-7:30: School picnic
· Wednesday, June 5th: Last day of school!