As you know, our PSSA tests begin Monday. We are ready! Please be sure that your child gets a good night’s rest and eats a healthy breakfast in the morning. Please also try to make sure your child is in school on testing days, unless they are sick or there is an emergency. Also, parents are asked to make sure their child arrives to school on time. Students who are tardy will not be able to join the class once testing has begun. If they do miss a test section, they will be able to make it up at a later date.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the PSSA notes for your children. They will be so excited to see their first note on Monday morning! A few other PSSA notes: Students will need a water bottle (with a tight lid) that can be refilled at school. Students are encouraged to leave all phones, Fitbits, and smart watches home on testing days. We could still use some donations of sugarless gum–any flavor…or mints! Thank you for your continued support!
- Monday, April 15th: New spelling packet 25 sent home (test Friday April 26 due to two short weeks), ELA PSSA’s
- Tuesday, April 16: ELA PSSA’s
- Wednesday, April 17: ELA PSSA’s
- Thursday, April 18: Weather make-up day, No Envirothon practice for 3rd grade
- Friday, April 19, Monday, April 22: No School
- PSSA Math Tests – April 24, 25
- Friday May 10: Early dismissal
- Friday may 17-3rd grade field trip
- May 30 – 5:30-7:30 – School Picnic