Field trip Friday

Friday’s weather has the potential to be stormy. With the hope that we are being proactive and NOT needing this, we will make a decision by Thursday afternoon whether or not we will be able to go to Greider Park in the afternoon for lunch on Friday. Stay tuned!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.