In order to support Penn Manor families during the holiday season, we will be collecting the below items at each school throughout the district. If your family is able and willing to donate, we would very much appreciate your generosity! We will be collecting the items listed below between Tuesday, November 30th and Friday, December 10th.
- Kindergarten – toothbrushes
- 1st grade – toothpaste
- 2nd grade – bars of soap
- 3rd grade – combs/brushes
- 4th grade- bottle of shampoo
- 5th grade – bottle of conditioner
- 6th grade – deodorant
- 7th and 8th grade – NEW socks (all sizes)
- High school – NEW drawstring bag
If your family would like to provide more than is listed above and would like to make a monetary donation, please send the amount you choose by check to your child’s school secretary by December 10th. Make your check payable to the Loft Community Partnership and on the memo line write “Holiday Gifts”.