We have approval to begin team training session starting in July. All cross country athletes entering 9th grade or higher are encouraged to begin training with the team based on the schedule below.
The following is the practice protocol in-place at this time:
- Athletes MUST wear a mask when reporting to practice
- A coach will take temperature and complete a screening questionnaire for each athlete before they can begin practice. Please arrive prior to practice start time to complete this process.
- Individuals who do not pass the screening will be asked to return home
- Face masks can be removed during practice – after the screening is completed
- Team members will be expected to maintain appropriate social distancing during practice – when possible
- Individuals MUST bring their own water to practice – water will not be provided and may not be shared.
- Athletes are asked to wear their face mask when leaving practice.
- Parents, friends and family members are asked to not attend practice sessions. This is in support of our goal to achieve proper social distancing. It is acceptable to remain in the general area, just not in the immediate area of the practice session.
Our first practice will be on Wednesday, 7/1 at the Wednesday location noted below
Our 2nd practice will be on Tuesday, 7/7 and will continue from there using the 5 day plan listed below.
Occasionally, a practice may be cancelled, or location changed. Those changes will be posted, in advance, on this site.
Athletes are encouraged to attend at least 3 practice sessions per week.
Monday 6:00 p.m. Manor Middle – Tennis court area
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. Millersville Borough Park – lower pavilion
Wednesday 6:00 p.m. Manor Middle – Tennis court area
Thursday 8:00 a.m. Turkey Hill Rail Trail
Saturday 8:00 a.m. Millersville Borough Park – lower pavilion