Penn Manor is implementing spectator guidelines and rules for fall sports in compliance with current state restrictions for the fall 2020 athletic season.
Please note that this information is subject to change as regulations are amended or updated.
- Everyone attending a sporting event, including coaches, officials, athletes on the sidelines, staff, and spectators age 2 and older, must wear a face covering (mask or face shield), unless they are outdoors and can consistently maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Athletes are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in workouts or competition but must wear face coverings at any time when 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
Cross country Rules – Penn Manor
- Spectators may view races from the parking lots on the south side of the Middle School building. The spectating area will be limited to the paved parking lots.
- Spectators will be able to see runners at the start, middle and end of the race from this location.
- Each sighting will provide several hundred meters of viewing time and will be within 100 meters of the course.
- Spectators are not permitted within the competition/course area.
- Parents / spectators may not visit the team staging areas, starting line or finish area.
- Parents are asked to refrain from interactions with coaches at meets, other than for emergency situations.
- Note: Athletic Administration and event security may stop and/or discontinue competition if spectators present a safety concern for failing to follow event guidelines.
- Spectator rules will vary by location. We ask that you be aware and follow guidelines established by each host site.