There are five meeting locations we will use this summer, which encompass a variety of running experiences on grassy courses, hills, trails, and even an occasional workout on the track.
We will have three practices a week beginning June 20th as follows:
Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 pm Manor Middle School
Saturdays 8:00-9:30 am (locations will vary)
- Millersville Borough Park (behind John Herr’s): We meet by the lower pavilion.
- Penn Manor High School: We will meet on the infield of the track.
- Manor Middle School: We meet in the grass near the tennis courts by the parking lot behind the school.
- The Enola Low Grade Rail Trail (By Turkey Hill):
- Take Rt 999 West to River Road, turn left on River Road and proceed about 1.5 miles.
- Entrance is on the right, before you go up the hill to Turkey Hill Dairy. Drive back the paved road about 1/4 mile and turn left.
- We meet at the far end of this parking lot near the beginning of the running trail.
- Chestnut Grove Nature Area –
- Take Rt 999 West to River Road, turn left on River Road. After 1.5 miles continue up the hill toward Turkey Hill Dairy.
- At the top of the hill, continue about 1/2 miles and turn right on River Road.
- Drive past the baseball field on the right side and continue about another 1/4 mile.
- The road will split into a left and right fork.
- Bear right onto Chestnut Grove Road.
- Parking lot is on the right side shortly after entering this road.