On Saturday February 5th, the Technology Student Association represented Manor Middle School for the Regional Competition at Conestoga Valley Middle School. Congratulate them when you see them. They all qualify to go to states.
Here are the results:
- The team of Noah L. and Angel P. qualified in the problem solving event.
- The Tech Bowl team of Harrison W., Evan T., and Jack Z. placed 2nd.
- Katina J. placed 2nd in the logo design event.
- The team of Noah L. and Harrison W. placed second in the Marine Design Challenge.
- The team of Angel P., Evan T., Andrew F., Jack Z., and Lee E. placed first in the manufacturing challenge.
From Mrs. Adams