The final days of fifth grade are upon us! This year has gone SO FAST! I cannot believe I will be saying goodbye to my first class of fifth graders at Central Manor on June 7th. I could not of asked for a better group of kiddos to kick start my career at Penn Manor.
Just a few reminders as summer quickly approaches….
- PTO End of the Year Picnic is Wednesday, May 31st from 5:30-7:30pm!
- Our last day of school is Wednesday, June 7th. It is an early dismissal day (no breakfast or lunch will be served)
- Friday folders will be given to students on Friday, June 2nd and do not have to be returned next week.
- The end of marking period 4 is on Friday, June 2nd. Report cards will be sent home on the last day of school (June 7th). The report card envelope will include your child’s 6th grade teacher for next year!
- During the summer months- please encourage your children to READ, READ, READ! Please also encourage them to PRACTICE THEIR BASIC FACTS!
As most of you know, my husband and I will be welcoming our first baby into the world this summer (3 more weeks!!). Many of my students have asked me if I could post pictures of our baby boy on my blog. Look out for a summer update from me when he decides to join us 🙂
It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your children this year. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me (even next year!) Your children are who they are because of YOU and YOUR support this school year and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate their hard work throughout the year.