As most of you know, we will be going on our field trip to Indian Echo Caverns this Friday, June 1st!
We will be gone the entire day (departing from CM at 9:20 am and arriving back to school around 3:00 pm) Students do not need to bring their bookbags to school.
Here are a few reminders for your children-
- Please make sure they bring a paper bag lunch (disposable). *If your child is buying lunch from the cafeteria, we will provide it to them when they arrive to school on Friday.
- All electronics (cell phones, etc.) will not be allowed on the field trip.
- If your child brings a water bottle, it needs to be in their lunch bag and preferably one that can be recycled.
- Please include your child’s name and homeroom teacher’s name on their lunch bag.
- If your child is interested in making a purchase at the gift shop, please make sure their money is in a wallet or baggie so it does not get lost! (We will have “shopping” time during the day)
For Chaperones Only:
- Please be at CM by 9:10 am if you would like to follow the buses to the Caverns. We will be departing by 9:20 am.
If you would like to meet us at Indian Echo Caverns, please arrive no later than 10am.
- When you arrive, I will give you the schedule for the day and your groups
**Remember- chaperones will not be riding the buses.
If you would like to take your child home with you from the Caverns,that is allowed-however you cannot take home any other students. (No Exceptions)
The 5th grade team is looking forward to a wonderful field trip! Please email me with any additional questions. 🙂