Happy Friday!! I hope you enjoy a great weekend. Please remember that PSSAs begin on Monday. To prepare your child for the tests, please have him/her….
- go to bed at an early time Sunday evening so he/she is alert on Monday morning.
- eat a good hearty breakfast.
- bring a water bottle so he/she can drink as needed, as leaving the room during testing will be reserved for using the restroom
- bring a mess-free snack, if possible, to be eaten during the test. I will also have a back up snack of pretzels for those who forget or would like some. Our generous PTO provided gum for each student for testing days. THANK YOU, PTO!!
- bring a positive attitude and a smile:)
Once again… Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!