Here is a quick Youtube video to explain how to sign-up for my parent-teacher conferences. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP!
This year, parents will sign up for a parent-teacher conference EITHER IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL.
Conferences will be held on Monday, November 22nd from 7:30 AM-8:30 AM and 1:45-8:00 PM and on Tuesday, November 23rd from 1:45-3:45 PM.
Please note that face coverings are required in school at this time. In order to attend a face-to-face conference, all individuals MUST wear a face covering. If this is not possible, we will arrange a phone or virtual appointment.
To plan ahead for conferences:
- Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
- A Gmail account must be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way as well as if you prefer VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON.)
- If you do NOT have a Gmail account, you will use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (email@example.com and password=this is specific to your child)
- After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the Gmail account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
- A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their log in information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the Google Meet conference.
- If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717-872-9530 to schedule your appointment.
- Deadline to sign up for a conference is November 4th.
Click here to sign up for conferences.