4-Groff had an educational, informative, and fun time in a Star Lab that was set up in our 3/4 common area. We learned about constellations and Native American folklore. First, we did a close read of the many different myths/stories created by the Native Americans to teach important life lessons tied to the stars/constellations. Then, we spent time in the Star Lab finding those constellations and remembering the stories from our reading.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 8 other subscribers
Mrs. Kelley Groff
- Butch Mc Curdy on Dates and Coding
- Butc Mc Curdy on Dates and Coding
- groffk on Russian Culture Presentation
- Tatiana Balkenhol on Russian Culture Presentation
- A WordPress Commenter on Welcome!