- TOMORROW (January 6) will be Mad About Plaid Day. If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school dressed in plaid.
- Friday (January 7) will be Football Friday! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite sports apparel.
- Read the passage. Answer the questions.
- Reading – Unit 4: Friday, January 7
- The fourth unit assessment will be focusing on identifying the central message of fictional texts.
- January 7: Physical Education – Remember to wear sneakers.
- January 12: Next Book Exchange
- January 12: Wishful Wednesday (wear Hawaiian shirt or vacation gear)
- January 13: Penn Manor Pride Day (wear Penn Manor or Martic attire)
- January 14: Give Your Tootsies a Break Day (wear slippers)
- January 17: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 18: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- January 19: Workout Wednesday (wear exercise gear)
- January 20: End of Marking Period 2
- January 21: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 24: PTO Castle Roller Skating Event @ 5:30 PM
- January 25: Tartan Tuesday (wear plaid or flannel)
- January 26: Wild Wednesday (wear tie-dye or neon colors)
- January 27: Camo for Kids Day (wear camo)
- January 28: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- January 28: Radical Rainbow Day (wear yellow)