- Tomorrow is Give Your Tootsies a Break Day. If your child would like to participate, they may wear sneakers and bring slippers to change into while in the classroom. It is important to note that we have Physical Education tomorrow, so SNEAKERS ARE REQUIRED.
- Study spelling words.
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Spelling Test for Lesson 14 on Thursday, January 20.
- January 17: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 18: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- January 19: Workout Wednesday (wear exercise gear)
- January 20: End of Marking Period 2
- January 21: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 24: PTO Castle Roller Skating Event @ 5:30 PM
- January 25: Tartan Tuesday (wear plaid or flannel)
- January 26: Wild Wednesday (wear tie-dye or neon colors)
- January 27: Camo for Kids Day (wear camo)
- January 28: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- January 28: Radical Rainbow Day (Third grade wears yellow.)