- Our next book exchange is Thursday, September 15. Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Thursday.
- Three cheers for excellent spelling!! The whole class put great effort into learning the words for Lesson 1 last week. Keep up the great work, 3rd graders!
- Martic in Motion Letters and envelopes were sent home with students. Please read the letter about this Martic fundraiser to learn more about the goals and prizes. Thank you for your support!
- If your child has a water bottle that they can bring into school, please help them remember to bring it. Students are allowed to keep a water bottle in their cubbies to drink from throughout the day.
- Dr. Janssen is looking for volunteers to help with Recess Running Club on various days during the fall months. If interested in volunteering to help during recess, please visit this link to sign up.
- Read the guided reading book that was brought home in the Take Home Folder.
- Study spelling words (student choice). Students can write their words, say them aloud to a parent or family member, write them on a Dry Erase board, or make a picture with their words. This does not have to be handed in tomorrow. This is just part of the learning process for this week’s words.
- Vocabulary on Wed., Sept. 14
- Spelling on Fri., Sept. 16
- September 15: Next Book Exchange
- September 23: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 p.m.
- September 26: Martic in Motion
- October 1: Chicken BBQ PTO Fundraiser
- October 6: Fall Picture Day
- October 7: PTO Meeting @ 8:00 a.m.
- October 7: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 p.m.