- Please check out this link for the latest happenings at Martic.
- Study Lesson 22 spelling words.
- Read the book or passage that each group worked with today.
- Practice math x’s tables with Ice Cream math or flashcards.
- Spelling: Friday, March 10
- March 9: Throwback Thursday (dress from your favorite decade)
- March 10: Pajama Day (wear appropriate pajamas)
- March 10: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- March 10: Girls on the Run registration ends
- March 13: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- March 14: National Pi Day (decorate your shirt with math equations)
- March 14: Girls on the Run begins
- March 15: Wisdom Wednesday (wear something inspirational)
- March 15: PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night
- March 16: Incredible Kid Day (wear a medal, tiara, or sash)
- March 17: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- March 20: Camo Day (wear camo)
- March 21: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- March 22: Workout Wednesday (wear your favorite exercise gear)
- March 23: Cookie Monster Day (dress in blue like Cookie Monster)
- March 24: Flannel Friday (wear plaid or flannel)
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 28: Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt)