- Please consider donating pencils to our classroom. Thank you!
- Our next Book Exchange will take place on Thursday, March 23. Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Thursday. Thank you!
- Finish main idea/detail graphic organizer (if student did not finish in class).
- Zearn MOD 7, Lesson 1
- Study Lesson 24 spelling words.
- Practice math x’s tables with Ice Cream math or flashcards.
- Spelling, Lesson 24: Friday, March 24
- March 22: Workout Wednesday (wear your favorite exercise gear)
- March 23: Cookie Monster Day (dress in blue like Cookie Monster)
- March 24: Flannel Friday (wear plaid or flannel)
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 28: Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt)
- March 29: Wacky Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- March 30: Tie-Dye Day (wear tie-dye)
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)