- Tomorrow, March 24 is Flannel Friday (wear plaid or flannel).
- Please consider donating pencils to our classroom. Thank you!
- Shades of Meaning Worksheet
- Study Lesson 24 spelling words.
- Practice math x’s tables with Ice Cream math or flashcards.
- Spelling, Lesson 24: Friday, March 24
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 28: Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt)
- March 29: Wacky Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- March 30: Tie-Dye Day (wear tie-dye)
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)