- The Penn Manor Education Foundation has sponsored another awesome experience for our Martic students. Our class visited the Van Go bus today! (if you drive by, you can see it in the parking lot). The bus is a traveling art museum from the Susquehanna Art Museum located in Harrisburg. Your child brought home an informational sheet provided to them by the Susquehanna Art Museum. It includes a coupon for free admission to the museum. Admission for 12 and under is already free, so this ticket can be used for an older child or an adult. The coupon never expires, so you and your family can use it anytime. The museum requests that the actual paper coupon be taken for free admission, not a copy or photograph of it. Information regarding hours and exhibitions can be found on their website https://susquehannaartmuseum.org/ The featured exhibitions change and rotate every few months; here is the current schedule https://susquehannaartmuseum.org/exhibitions/. Sounds like a fun weekend or summer adventure!
- Spring Fling is scheduled to take place at Martic on Friday, April 28 from 6-8 p.m. Third Grade will be gathering items to create a “Game Night” basket. Please consider donating items that can fill the basket. Ideas include: Board games, snacks , local gift cards to game stores. Thank you in advance for your generosity and support!
- Tomorrow, March 28 is Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt).
- Study Lesson 25 spelling words.
- Practice math x’s tables with Ice Cream math or flashcards.
- Spelling, Lesson 25: Friday, March 31
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 29: Wacky Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- March 30: Tie-Dye Day (wear tie-dye)
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)