- Our field trip to the Lancaster County Environmental Center is coming up this Wednesday, May 17.
- Please remember to help your child dress for the weather; the trip is rain or shine. Students should wear closed-toed shoes, sneakers, or hiking boots. Students will be taking a nature hike, so long pants are recommended.
- Also, students who did not order a packed lunch from the cafeteria will need to bring a disposable lunch. We are looking forward to enjoying a day of exploration with our Martic friends and meeting our pen pals from Letort Elementary!
- Finish “Dream House” math area project.
- Finish Ice Cream Math Worksheet from today.
- Practice role for Reader’s Theater.
- Bring in props for Reader’s Theater. (if needed according to each group)
- May 24: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- May 29: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- June 2: Last Day of School
- June 2: End of Marking Period 4
- June 2: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 AM