- Today Mrs. Keller, PM Technology Specialist, joined our class and helped us create and a special project. Students used coding in order to program robot bees to do the waggle dance like bees do in real life. We studied bees as part of our science curriculum, and it was amazing to put those skills to work!
- Tomorrow is our last Book Exchange. Please help your child remember to return their books tomorrow.
- Wednesday, May 24 is House Color Day. Students are encouraged to wear their house shirt or color.
- 6th grade students will continue to host their Carnival for a Cause during lunch recess on Wednesday, May 24. Students are invited to bring quarters to school if they wish to play the games at recess. All money will be donated to Water for South Sudan, an organization that supplies clean water to people who need it.
- Practice role for Reader’s Theater.
- Bring in props for Reader’s Theater. (if needed according to each group)
- May 29: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- June 2: Last Day of School
- June 2: End of Marking Period 4
- June 2: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 AM