This course includes:
- Basic Hand Sewing Techniques
- Learning about Fibers and Fabrics
- Sewing Machine Operation
- Philanthropy Projects for the Community
- Individual Projects
- Weekly Mini Projects
- Retro Rags- Recycling Project
Advanced Fashion and Design
- This course is designed as a continuation of Fashion and Design.
- Students are encouraged to develop advance textile product construction skills by completing more challenging projects
- Projects will be teacher directed and chosen by the student depending on their experience and skill level.
- Related units include fashion history, care of clothing and careers in the clothing industry.