Click on the underlined portion to download the PDF or follow the link.
- Summer letter to all 5th grade students as beginning instrumentalists
- Demonstration Videos of each instrument you’re interested in hearing. Please look under the links and educational video tab.
- First Day Instrument Info 2021 – Everyone please read!
- 2021 Instrument Information & Considerations
- Online Instrument Registration Form 2021 Please complete before Sept. 2!
- “Orange” Registration Form 2021 – download PDF
- “Why isn’t drum pad on the list? My child wants to play drums…”
If drums might be your child’s passion, please get lessons outside of school! We recommend Drum’s Etc. or Menchey Music. Drummers are invited to join the band after adequate progress and successful audition. This is usually in 6th grade.
- “What about piano, guitar, and other instruments?”
Similar philosophy, students who take lessons, read music, and are interested may audition to participate in the band or string group for 6th grade.
- Step by Step Guide 2021
- Please consider renting an instrument from Menchey Music. This can be done online: https://www.mencheymusic.com/music-instrument-rentals/
- Beginning Instrumental Tips and Required Materials
- Menchey Bell Set info
- Ensemble Rehearsal Information for 6th grade students
- Grade sheet