Click on the underlined portion to download the PDF or follow the link.
- Summer letter to all 4th grade students & beginning instrumentalists
- Demonstration Videos of each instrument you’re interested in hearing. Please look under the links and educational video tab.
- First Day Instrument Info 2019 – Everyone please read!
Return only if you do not have Internet access.
- 2019 Instrument Information & Considerations
- “Orange” Online Instrument Registration Form 2019 Please complete before Sept 1!
- “Why isn’t drum pad on the list? My child wants to play drums…”
If drums might be your child’s passion, please try to get lessons outside of school! We recommend Drum’s etc. or Menchey Music. Drummers are still invited to join the band after adequate progress. This is usually in 5th or 6th grade.Limiting the instruments offered and decreasing instructional frequency will allow for one teacher to serve the majority of students in 6 schools.
- Step by Step Guide 2019 Please consider renting an instrument from Menchey Music. This can be done online: https://www.mencheymusic.com/music-instrument-rentals/
- Beginning Instrumental Tips and Required Materials
- Menchey Bell Set info
- Ensemble Rehearsal Information for 5th and 6th grade students
- Grade sheet