Happy weekend, 5L families!
I just wanted to send a few friendly reminders for the upcoming two weeks!
- We will begin with ELA PSSA tests on Monday morning thru Wednesday morning of the upcoming week. Be sure to get good rest and eat a healthy breakfast!
- Thursday, April 18th, will be a regular school day, in session!
- There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, April 19th or Monday, April 22nd.
- Tuesday, April 23rd is a regular school day.
- Wednesday, April 24th and Thursday, April 25th will be Math PSSA testing days.
- We are back to a normal schedule for Friday, April 26th.
Snacks and such…
A snack will be provided for all students during PSSA testing each day! This year, students are responsible for bringing in his/her own water, if necessary. Water bottles will not be provided for the students during testing this year. Also, all students are being asked to provide his/her own mints and gum, if they so choose for during the testing window. These items will not be provided by the school on testing days. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Lastly, if you haven’t already done so, please don’t forget to send in your encouraging notes for your son/daughter. These notes definitely put a smile on your child’s face and I’ve seen these notes last much longer than the testing window.
Have a great weekend! I hope you all enjoy this beautiful weather we are having today! Get out and get some vitamin D today! As always, any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!