Thursday, August 23 (Day A)
Posted on August 21, 2018
- Please look at all papers coming home today in your child’s homework folder. Complete and return the Absentee Helper half sheet, the internet half sheet, and the 2-sided Contact Verification Form.
- Attention 4th grade students and parents: If you are interested in learning more about the Penn Manor Instrumental Music Program, then please read PM Elementary Instrumental Music blog and specifically Beginner Information. Here is the link to the online registration form. Registrations will be accepted through August 28. Lessons will begin as soon as schedules can be developed and shared with families and teachers at each school. Please contact your child’s classroom music teacher or Ms. Almoney with questions. (All 4th graders will receive the “Do you want to play an instrument?” paper which includes instructions for those who do not have internet access.)
- 8/28 – Meet the Teacher Night, Wednesday 4:00 to 6:00
- 8/29 – 1:30 early dismissal- Thursday (AM kdg. attends & has lunch at school)
- 8/30 – No School-Friday
- 9/2– No School (Labor Day)-Monday