- p. 423-424 #1-10 evens (must show strategy)
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 16 vocabulary test–Tuesday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 12–worksheet due Friday. Test Friday.
- DLR 9-Thursday
- New unit–5 themes of Geography
- Band lessons TOMORROW
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Wednesday
- Next book exchange is Friday, December 7.
- Santa Shoppe–Friday, December 7 from 6-8 pm.
- Winter Concert–Wednesday, December 12 in the gym starting at 9:30am
- PTO meeting in the Commons–Thursday, December 13 from 6:45-7:45pm
- Early Dismissal (1:30pm)-Friday, December 21.
- No School–December 24-January 1