- PS–p. 536 #1-3
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Students were given lesson 15 (sight words, -et pattern, academic vocabulary) list and worksheet today. Test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 12-Wednesday
- Map types and features quiz (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday)–use yellow study guide to prepare
- Use green, one-sheet scientific method study guide to prepare for test Thursday
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Wednesday
- Wednesday, January 23–book exchange
- Thursday, January 10–PTO meeting in the Commons 6:45-7:45pm
- Thursday, January 17–End of MP 2
- Friday, January 18–No school (teacher in-service)
- Monday, January 21–No school (MLK Day)
- Friday, January 25–early dismissal 1:30pm