- pp. 547-548 #1-10 evens
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Students were given lesson 16 (sight words, -it pattern, academic vocabulary) list and worksheet today. Test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- Students are currently working on their “Mountains” TDA. This is a nonfiction text. Once completed, hand in to me for grading. It’s due no later than Monday (students will have time on Monday during writing to wrap up their TDA.
- DLR 12-Thursday
- Bedroom or Classroom map and rubric are due: Tuesday (4-O)
- Use the half-page, green 1st Matter Study Guide to prepare for the Atom Quiz on Wednesday
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Wednesday
- Wednesday, January 23–book exchange
- Thursday, January 17–End of MP 2
- Friday, January 18–No school (teacher in-service)
- Monday, January 21–No school (MLK Day)
- Friday, January 25–early dismissal 1:30pm